“Less is more.”
This seems to be the new mantra in the space of digital marketing.
To stay upbeat in the digital market, the ads gurus are giving a lot of significance to minimalist ads- minimal designs and text because less is more in today’s world.
With concepts and ideas gaining more importance, the ads overloaded with information are becoming obsolete. Simplicity is the new big thing and minimalism is now considered one of the classic styles of digital marketing making it a top design choice amongst designers and marketers. The digital gurus believe this is something that almost always works. It is because the style offered is extremely simple and looks so easy that users practically don’t need to think about it.
What is Minimalist Design?
The essential components of minimalist designs are as follows:
- They encompass only necessary functional elements with their main focus on one bit of content
- Extremely pared-down palettes with only one hue or typeface
- Predominantly white and black color schemes
- Lots of space
- Dramatic text sizing- super small or giganticBenefits of Minimalism
Minimalism is gaining momentum as it offers several benefits:
- Less information means less loading time. It, therefore, works fast.
- Minimalist designs deliver excellent performance in responsive environments as the elements to be considered are fewer.
- Minimalism works as the only focus is on purpose.
- Minimalist designs are timeless.
- With minimal designs, it’s easy to grab the attention of your potential customers as they stand out against all the other designs.Practical Applications
Scroll down to visualize some of the minimalist designs that have gone viral in the world of digital marketing:
Chocolate sticks showing the pause sign:
Our favorite Diet Coke in lemon flavor:
Love this one with wi-fries:
Minimalism is one of the design trends that are here is to stay forever as it never gets old. It strongly emphasizes content and is classic and elegant.