COVID-19 has changed everything. At times when the entire digital world is dominated by posts/news of this global pandemic, the businesses are facing tough challenges to reinstate their online presence.
Social distancing is the new normal that is making the business curve to get levelled resulting in massive ramifications for the digital economy. The events are being cancelled. The supply chains are delayed, thereby, changing the behaviour of demand and supply and turning lockdown even more vulnerable.
This post of Digital Kangaroos discusses how the brands and business can remould their digital marketing campaigns to keep with the changing consumer behaviour. Plus, we will discuss some points on how to target customer concerns and queries in a limited budget.
· Proactive Scenario Planning
The brand must analyze the best to worst-case scenarios from the perspective of business, customers and other patterns. The business must not plan on high-level corporate scenarios alone. Drill down to the individual levels.
Identify the challenges, scenarios, expectations and actions.
· Listen to the Changes
In the current scenario, people are more closely aligned with friends, family and local businesses. It’s the right time to go for local and hyper-local digital marketing. Let your customers know what you are doing in this lockdown and how you care for them.
Roping social influencers in your digital marketing strategy could turn out to be a game-changer for your business.
· Anticipating Operational Impacts
The businesses must adapt their digital marketing strategies to reflect the ground zero realities to the customers. Use newsletters and emails to proactively address the common queries and questions of the audience.
It’s time to ramp up your digital delivery by promoting your website, apps and other mobile services.
· Remoulding the Digital Marketing Plan
The coming few months are the most critical. If you have still not joined the online world, go for online corporate training in digital marketing and jump on the bandwagon with full preparation.
Remember, everyone is sailing on the same boat. Each one of us is looking for a secret key to replace the lost opportunities. You certainly cannot control the past, but a chain of events can be triggered using digital marketing to improve the present and future.
Here’s how you can improve your ongoing campaigns.
1. Social Media
Social media is a vital component of digital marketing that helps the brands to communicate with potential audiences directly. During this lockdown, take measures to improve your online presence. Tailor your posts in such a way that these offer easy access to the information audience seeks.
- Through your accounts, the brands should communicate regarding any changes in the delivery, stocks, shortages, closures etc.
- If you have a large customer base, it’s better to start a social media group. Here the people can post their concerns and queries. This acts as a forum and will not hamper your brand image on the main official page.
- It may happen that the social media messenger account is receiving a large number of queries; you can set up an auto-reply feature that will outline your expected response time.
2. Paid Search
When you are going for a paid search, you must ensure that every penny is properly utilized. The world has seen a massive reduction in online shopping other than essentials as more and more people are going for work-from-home option. Here the brands need to re-strategize as per the changing audience behaviour.
- Ensure that the budget is utilized maximum to demographics where the brands can meet the demand.
- Use the scheduling option wisely. Don’t go for 24/7 calling option, when you know there is no one to pick the call.
- Review your ad before hitting the publish button to gauge that the message tone is perfect for the publishing social channel.
- You can update your site links to focus more on delivery information or re-create the content as per the ongoing scenario.
3. SEO and Content
You may need to re-create your content or add some more details regarding any information your customers expect to get from you. Keep on posting through blogs or social media posts regarding essential topics. Do that as per your frequency or whatever is the need of the hour.
Channelize this opportunity to support your existing customers and re-establish the brand loyalty and trust through proper SEO and Content methods. Here’s what you can do:
- Update your opening/closing times on all your official pages such as website, social media, Google My Business, Google Maps etc.
- Any operational changes should be communicated through blog or an informative post.
- Try to create a FAQ based on the latest customer queries.
Connect with Digital Kangaroos- the best digital marketing company in North India for more tips on how to keep your SEO intact in this tough time.
Keep a close eye on analytics and visitor behaviour. Adapt your strategy as per the stats. Analyze the changes happening in your traffic. Stay alert and understand how the current scenario is driving the users to identify new business opportunities.
You can achieve this by understanding their needs and patterns through keyword analysis.
Dive in the New Digital Wave with Digital Kangaroos
At Digital Kangaroos, our hearts go out to the families who have been impacted by this global pandemic. In our aim to minimize the impact and flatten the curve, our team is working from home to provide you with an uninterrupted flow of services.
We are keeping our lights on so that our clients can contribute their part in raising the economy as much as possible. In this time of uncertainty, we stand by our clients and are working in overdrive mode to ensure their success.
Facing any digital marketing issues? Connect with us at +91 9814820845. Or, drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Kangaroos wishes a speedy recovery to all those who have been impacted!
We are playing our part. Are you? Stay Inside and Stay Safe.